- Schedule a Visit
- Application Forms
- Admission Testing
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- Request Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Westminster Christian School!
We are delighted that you are interested in Christian education, and we would be happy to answer all of your questions as you learn more about our school and philosophy of education. Westminster is a stimulating, fun place to learn where students get involved and make life-long friends and memories. Our graduates enjoy the privilege of attending colleges of their choice.
**If you are interested in admission for the current 2013-2014 school year, please contact the Admission Office. There is limited space available in some grades. We will make every effort to expedite your request for admission.**
We welcome applications for admission to grades PK3- 11th for the 2014-2015 school year between September 1, 2013 and February 1, 2014. After February 1, 2014, applications will be considered on a space available basis only. We encourage you to apply early to Westminster Christian School as many grades fill quickly. Please contact the Admission office to learn about availability.
We invite you to visit our campus to learn more about our school. Please contact Lisa North, the Admission Director, to schedule a personal tour. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-233-2030 ext. 1246) You may also register online for a Prospective Parent Tour. We are happy to accomodate you as you make these important educational decisions for your children.
Steps To Admission
- Call (305) 233-4027 or email the Admission Office for an application packet or download the forms using the tab to the left. You may also apply online.
- Call (305) 233-4027 to make a reservation for a Prospective Parent Tour or an Admission Showcase, or register online for a particular date. (dates fill quickly)
- Submit all application materials.
- Schedule your child for a placement test.
- Participate in a family interview with the Admission Committee.
- Early Admission Deadline November 15, 2013
- Early Admission Notification December 15, 2013
- Early Admission Contract Due January 15, 2014
- Regular Admission Deadline February 1, 2014
- Re-Enrollment Deadline February 5, 2014