- Schedule a Visit
- Application Forms
- Admission Testing
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- Request Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Westminster Christian School!
We are delighted that you are interested in Christian education, and we would be happy to answer all of your questions as you learn more about our school and philosophy of education. Westminster is a stimulating, fun place to learn where students get involved and make life-long friends and memories. Our graduates enjoy the privilege of attending colleges of their choice.
We welcome applications for admission to grades PK3- 11th for the 2015-2016 school year between September 1, 2014 and February 1, 2015. After February 1, 2015, applications will be considered on a space available basis only. We encourage you to apply early to Westminster Christian School as many grades will fill quickly, and others have only limited space available.
We invite you to visit our campus to learn more about our school. Please contact Lisa North, the Admission Director, to schedule a personal tour. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-233-2030 ext. 1246) You may also register online for a Prospective Parent Tour, by going to the tab, "Schedule a Visit." We are happy to accomodate you as you make these important educational decisions for your children.
Steps To Admission
- Make a reservation for a Prospective Parent Tour or an Admission Open House, by registering online for a particular date. (dates fill quickly)
- Apply online for the 2015-2016 school year, by going to "Application Forms," and following the online prompts.
- Submit Application, Student Questionnaire (for students entering 2nd-11th grades), School Recommendation from current school, 2 years of report cards and standardized testing, a Pastor Questionnaire from your local church, a copy of birth certificate and small photo to the Admission Office. (All forms may be downloaded and printed from the web site.)
- Your son or daughter will be scheduled for admission testing
- The final step in the process will be to participate in a Family Interview with the Admission Committee
- Please phone 305-233-4027, the Admission Office, if you have any questions, or require assistance
- Early Admission Deadline November 15, 2014
- Early Admission Notification December 15, 2014
- Early Admission Contract Due January 9, 2015
- Re-enrollment Deadline January 30, 2015
- Regular Admission Deadline February 1, 2015