If your child has shown an interest in joining The Nerd HerdTM Book Club at WCS. Here are some details to get him/her started:
* Book Club is voluntary. It should be something your child is motivated about joining.
1st Grade | April Fools', Mr.Todd
* We will have a different book every month for students to get excited about!
* Students will read the book on their own and then come together to discuss the book when completed.
* The Book Club will meet during lunchtime so no need to coordinate another afterschool activity!
* I will be checking in with students and groups will be picked dependent on when they finish the book.
* Students get to wear their Nerd Herd T-shirt on the first Wednesday of the month (4/4)!
(Genre: Realistic Fiction; Meeting| Students will be split into groups)
2nd Grade | Pet Shelter Squad: Paloma
(Genre: Realistic Fiction; Meeting| Students will be split into groups: 3rd Grade | Laugh Out Loud by James Patterson
(Genre: Humor; Meeting: Tuesday, 4/3)4th Grade | Hello, Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly
(Genre: Realistic Fiction; Meeting: Wednesday, 4/4)5th Grade | Hello, Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly
(Genre: Realistic Fiction; Meeting: Monday, 4/2)