Westminster Christian School's Board of Trustees, who act as one body and speak with one voice, is tasked with very specific responsibilities. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Hires, supervises, evaluates, and supports the Head of School;
- Develops the school's mission, vision, long-range and strategic goals and establishes school policies that reinforce them;
- Provides fiduciary oversight;
- Guards the school's charter and mission and uses them as a guidepost for making board decisions;
- Supports and oversees fundraising initiatives;
- Accountable to Westminster for sound financial management, ensuring the financial stability and financial future of the school;
- Develop, maintain and regularly review the school's bylaws.
Day-to-day operations of Westminster Christian School are the responsibility of the Head of School and his/her administration.