Fine Arts Coordinator
The Fine Arts Coordinator reports to the Fine Arts Director and collaborates with Fine Arts Department faculty and staff on the logistical planning and execution of department-related events, travel, and budgets. Coordinator manages Planning Center, Instagram, meets deadlines and performs Lighthouse duties. A proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and communication skills are required and a flexible schedule is needed for evening events such as plays and concerts. The Fine Arts department includes band, choir, dance, orchestra, photography, production, theater/drama, film, and the visual arts. Applicant must be an active member of a Protestant Church.View Full Job Description
Director of Advancement
Westminster is seeking a dynamic, professional, and ambitious Director of Advancement to join our growing school during its exciting 60-year anniversary. The Director will join an outstanding team of senior leaders and be involved in a school that is thriving in every way. The Director of Advancement will partner with existing staff and develop a comprehensive advancement plan and build an advancement office well-equipped to fulfill the plan and achieve advancement goals that will develop a culture of philanthropy.
Westminster has a consistently growing annual fund campaign that is supported by the board, staff, and current parents, and has the potential to grow significantly by engaging alumni and alumni parents. The Director of Advancement will leverage strong relationships with alumni to further expand and develop the alumni network. The opportunities to develop a planned giving program at Westminster are exciting. The school has conducted a few small capital campaigns throughout its history, and there are significant opportunities for developing noteworthy capital campaigns in the next few years to support several large building projects in the middle school, high school, and athletic program.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Notable and impressive experience and success in advancement and fund development.
- A collaborative leadership style, excellent leadership skills, and a commitment to developing authentic relationships with members of the Westminster community.
- Experience in various aspects of advancement and development such as annual giving, major gift solicitation, capital campaign leadership, alumni relations, and planned giving is plus.
View Full Job Description
- Bachelor's degree required; An advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience in independent school or faith-based nonprofit fundraising is preferred.
Head Coach - Sailing
Westminster is seeking a head sailing coach to oversee the co-ed sailing team.
The head coach will be responsible for:
- training and safety of all student-athletes on the team
- maintaining the school's boats and equipment, and
- registering and coaching the team at all SAISA regattas.
Candidates with a US Sailing Instructor certification and experience coaching middle and high school-aged children are preferred.
Part-Time Bus Driver
• Must demonstrate prompt and regular attendance.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with students, parents and staff.
• Must have in their possession a valid Florida CDL license with required passenger (P) and school bus driver (S) endorsements. Driver applicants must submit to a background check prior to being hired and inquiries to their Motor Vehicle Records.
• Be responsible for conducting a mechanical safety pre-trip inspection prior to each bus run and a post-trip inspection upon completion of each route.
• Will be directly responsible for keeping their bus clean and equipment operational at all times. Malfunctioning equipment must be reported in writing for repair or replacement.
• Must present an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor while dealing with students, parents, staff.