Summer Math Program Required for All Incoming Freshmen
All incoming freshmen are required to attend a Summer Math Transition Program from Wed., Ju. 31 to Fri., Aug. 2, from 12:15 PM to 3:30 PM. The Summer Transition Program will focus on:
- Taking notes in a math classroom
- Organizing mathematical procedures in writing
- Introduction of math concepts
- Review of basic math fundamentals
- Effectively utilizing online interactive math software
Students must bring paper, pencil, and school-issued Surface tablet, and report to the Guarch Family Auditorium on the first day. Lunch is not provided. REGISTER TODAY!